At Discovery Day Academy in Bonita Springs, we strive to provide students with a well-rounded body of knowledge that will prepare them for their future. By valuing individual independence, emphasizing global interactions and communication skills, and nurturing your child's strengths, we teach your child how to access their greatest potential.
At our Bonita Springs private school campus, we believe that learning environments should foster imagination, serving as a support to our curriculum. Learn more about everything Discovery Day has to offer.
Discovery Day Academy
23601 N. Commons Drive
Bonita Springs, FL 34134
Why Choose Discovery Day?
- Learning environments that foster imagination and creativity
- Large and small group learning experiences
- Encourages ongoing research and exploration
- Garden and observe animals in our natural playground
- Project-based curriculum materials are rotated monthly
- As the father of a very eager and passionate elementary school-age daughter; a Psychologist; and an observer of the PISA Study, I believe we can offer a more developmentally optimized education for our children. That implies the attainment of better long-term outcomes pertaining to mental health as well as improved social, analytical, and critical problem solving skills. The best practices, philosophy, and vision that differentiate DDA are - to my best knowledge - not realized at any other school in SWFL. I sincerely hope that this model will set a precedent that will be followed by others.
- My children have been at DDA since they were 1 and 2 years old. They started in the early learning program and are now in the upper classes. Our experience has been great. DDA is everything a private school should be. The small class sizes and the feeling like the whole class is this little family, along with the rest of the school, is why we are here. Teachers have catered to the learning curve in the classroom. And they have a chef, which has proven to be beneficial in the long run. My children have been exposed early to foods they would not have been otherwise. We are extremely happy and feel blessed to have this amazing school for our kids to attend.